Friday, January 29, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs December Release: Day 3


Amy--Sunshine Sentiments2

Welcome to Day 3 of the Lil' Inker Designs January Release!  This release is FULL of dies and stamps that are so perfect for VALENTINES.......What did you think of yesterday's inspiration?  AMAZING, right?

  You should have arrived from my friend Jennifer Carter's blog.   But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!



I must admit that I had a totally different card to share using these new Sunshine Sentiments until I saw this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!  I knew the new Silly Stitched Dies (circles) would be PERFECT for what I had in mind!  I used the smallest Silly Stitched circle to create my "clouds".  Within these circles, I sponged Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I stamped my sentiment from Sunshine Sentiments in Versafine Onyx Black ink using my Misti tool.  I used the Large Sun Die several times and layered my sun and adding the top layer with foam adhesive.  A heart from the Mom Word Die was added to the center of the sun which was totally inspired by Kay MIller.  A little last detail was with some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Amy--Sunshine Sentiments

*****************************

My second card uses the adorable Lovie Friends stamps and dies.  I colored, diecut, and layered my raccoon over a diecut from Anytime Tag Die Set that was made using the new Love You Papers.  Using a Heidi Swapp stencil, I sponged some hearts over my notecard using some gray pigment ink.  For some dimension, I white heat embossed the sentiments from Lovie Friends onto dark gray cardstock and trimmed into small sentiment strips.  These were added with foam adhesive.

Amy--Lovie Friends3


Here are all the supplies used in my projects today that were linked above:







If you would like to play along with CAS(E) this Sketch, there is still time!  Here is the fabulous CAS sketch this week:



Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky person who comments along the way!  One winner is chosen for each day!!  


Amy Kolling-----me!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


32 comments:

Angie McKee said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layered Sunshine with the heart in the center! Gorgeous & whimsical! Thank you so much for sharing with us and Happy Friday!

McStamper said...

Your sunshine card is so pretty with the sponged clouds.

Danielle Dietz said...

Cute cards! I love the new release products!

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW wow WOW - BOTH cards are a DELIGHT Amy!!!
LOVE your PRETTY colours, CHEERY designs and SPARKLE :)
I am EVEN MORE EXCITED about the silly stitches now, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE those fun clouds! Awesome!

Nicki said...

Love the layering you did on the sun. Cute.

D.Ann C said...

What a fun way to do the clouds and I love the grey hearts floating against the bright red!

LisaH said...

I love everything about your sunshine card. Beautiful! Thanks so much for the sketch too. I'll be giving this one a try for sure.

Unknown said...

clever use of the sun! love this release:)

cghundley said...

Cute second card
and I love the
glitter circles
on the first one!
Carla from Utah

Kim Faucher said...

Adorable! Loving the CASe card and sketch this week too!

Sue D said...

How cute and I like the sparkle of the sequins.

Janelle said...

Both cards are just adorable. I especially like the first one...very creative!

lisa808 said...

Your first card is so very creative and the second one so cute.

None None said...

Love, love your first card!!!

Amy C. said...

Such sweet designs! I always look forward to the Lil' Inkers releases!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are just darling.

Cheryl B said...

Great use of the silly stitched die circles!

Mary-Anne V said...

fabulous ideas on the first card and the cute critter on the tag with the black sentiments strips looks wonderful.

Shirley said...

Love your cards, especially the first card...great sentiment and card design.

Barb said...

Wonderful cards!

Barb said...

Wonderful cards!

Susi said...

I LOVE how you accented the Silly Stitched circle dies in your 1st card with sequins, Amy! I must get these dies!

Elise Smith said...

I love how you created the clouds with the stitched circle die. So creative! And the sequins make them pop! Also that raccoon is one of the cutest critter stamps I have seen!

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous cards! Love that sweet raccoon!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet cards, Amy! Love your CAS style! thanks, Lil Inker!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Very cool cards. Love the sun card!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both so sweet, Amy!

donna mikasa said...

Love your perfect take on the sketch!

Susan said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Beautiful cards!

I Card Everyone said...

OH do I love it when I see a unique way to use dies! Amy these little clouds are welcome over my house any day!!! Darling ... thanks so much for playing cards with us this week at CTS!
=] Michele

Laura Pryor said...

Amy, this is a wonderful post and filled with two wonderful projects. I love how you put the heart in the center of the sun and the glitter on the sily stitched circles. It's the perfect addition!
Well done, my dear!
Love, Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails