Thursday, November 19, 2015

Right at Home for the Holidays!


Amy e-book2 

Hello!!  Welcome to the Right at Home for the Holidays Inspiration Guide E-book Launch!  I am so excited to help Nicole in launching her Holiday E-book!    

Included are lots of fun ideas that will make your holiday crafting a breeze.  For $5, you will receive the digital download of this book with 6 pages full of holiday-themed ideas meant to make your season's bright.  Alongside each project will be a complete supply list and instructions.

Right at Home



For my card, I was inspired by one of the layouts Nicole shares in her E-book.  If you need a little direction on a card, using a layout (or sketch) is GREAT!!!  Using stamps from Nicole's Holiday Release, I stamped and fussy cut my florals.  These were added to a diecut stitched tag with foam adhesive.  For my sentiment, I cut my stamp apart.....gasp, I know.  By doing this, my sentiment can be easily stamped in 2 colors.  Gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added to finish off the card.  

Amy e-book

I am joined by several Instagram friends for today's E-book Launch.  Here is a list of everyone!

Amy Kolling - me!!!

Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!!

Marybeth said...

Love that chunky tag with the flowers, what a beautiful card , Amy!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card, Amy, love the sweet little tag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails