Saturday, August 1, 2015

AEI♥U Challenge: Embossing


EmbossingAugust2015#2

Hello!  It's time to welcome another fabulous Avery Elle AEIU challenge!  This time around the challenge theme is all about EMBOSSING!!  Last month we saw gorgeous cards featuring Sparkle as the theme so let's see cards this month using EMBOSSING.


I thought it would be fun to incorporate an "old" product into my card this month since it fits perfectly with the challenge.  I pulled out my Chevron Embossing Folder for my main panel and cut out a standard circle to frame my Peonies.  My Peonies were white heat embossed onto vellum, colored on the BACKSIDE with my Zig Clean Color Markers, and diecut with the coordinating Peonies Elle-ments.  A sprinkling of Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added as embellishments.

EmbossingAugust2015

You should click on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog to see what my sweet teammates have created to inspire you all!  You’ll also find the InLinkz tool over there to link up YOUR take on the challenge – we’d love to see your beautiful work in our gallery! 

There are two $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificates up for grabs for the two best entries, so what do you have to lose?! You have until August 27, 2015 to link up your take on the challenge!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Melody said...

So pretty!! I love all the white!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Love the embossed mat and those flowers are so sweet!

Brenda Lee said...

Gorgeous!!! I must now add the Peonies set to my collection after seeing your beautiful card...love everything about it.

Happy Dance said...

*Sigh* Amy, this is just lovely. I mean really, really lovely. All that white in various textures and then those gorgeous peonies... Love this card. So sweet. Bev

Related Posts with Thumbnails