Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs April Release: Day 1


Welcome to Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs April Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps that will be perfect for those any occasion cards.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from the  Chrissy's blog.   But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!


My first card is my version of 'artsy'!  I watercolored some Heidi Swapp Primrose Color Shine onto Tim Holtz watercolor paper and let it dry.  Next, I stamped the large 'heart' and arrow image from the new set called Vintage Ink across my watercolor panel.  

AmyLucky

Tiny hearts were stamped in BubbleGum ink from Hero Arts.  My sentiment was pieced together with the word 'lucky' stamped on a angle cut banner.  This panel was embellished with lots of Sparkling Clear Sequins and attached with a layer of fun foam for dimension.  

AmyLucky2


***********************************************************

 My next project features this new Petal Card Die along with these mini Glassine Envies.  I made a quick little trio of Happy Birthday cards!  Papers are from the Polka, Mon Amie collection (Lawn Fawn).  This die makes a fabulous stitched perimeter.  I've embellished the envies with a polka dot band and a sentiment from Send Pretty Greeting Stamps along with Sparkling Clear Sequins.

AmyPetalCard 

Here is one of the cards opened up.  I've used the new Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Squares of which the second to smallest fits the inside of this card PERFECTLY!!  I stamped another greeting from Send Pretty Greeings Stamps and added some mini balloons using the Mini Party Die Set.

AmyPetalCard2





Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky commenter along the way!  One lucky winner is chosen for each day!!  




Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

41 comments:

Cathy P said...

I love these sweet little cards! What a great idea for a birthday card and the glassine bags.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so beautiful

Lisa Lara said...

Love these Amy. I just love the water color background and the sweet hearts and sequins.

Kylie said...

I love the subtle watercoloured background of the first card. So pretty! Those glassine bags are brilliant! xx

Pam said...

Love these sweet cards.

Lisa H. said...

wow! beautiful watercolored card, Amy. LOVE how you did the sentiment with the soft pretty colors in the background. Sweet petal cards, too! love all the polka dots.

Bev Karolak said...

Love the watercolouring! Fantastic cards! :)

Marcie Sharp said...

Oooooh Amy you always hit it out of the park! Love your cards and love this release!

~amy~ said...

Love what you've done and the sweet card set...LOVE.

AJ said...

oh I Just LOVE that watercolored card-I think it's my fave of them! soo fabulous!

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW - your watercolour card is GORGEOUS Amy, your background and BOLD black stamping make a DELIGHTFUL combo - LOVE IT ALL!!!
Your set of polka dot birthday cards are SO CUTE - the petal card die looks like it would be FUN to use, along with some MUST-HAVE stitched squares :)
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and CRAFTY TEMPTATION!!!

Melissa said...

Simply amazing!

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous projects, Amy! I especially love your set of petal cards in the mini glassine envelopes! Totally adorable!

Angel said...

Such pretty cards! Love all those fun dies!

Megan said...

Fun projects!

Brandi said...

I loooooooove the water colored heart!

Jayne said...

Lots to buy if I win the G.C.

Donna Cala said...

You are always awesome!

Vankleeck6 said...

Great projects! Love the fonts on the pretty greetings set!

lisa808 said...

I like the soft colors.

Jen Carter said...

Love how you used the ink set! :) Great idea to watercolor your background and I really like how you added the little "floating" hearts! Your note set is so sweet too. I love the bands you created for the envies!

Celeste Goff said...

All of your cards are amazing Amy but I just love the background on the first one especially!

LisaH said...

The Petal Card Die goes perfect with the Send Pretty Greetings. I love what you did with them. Beautiful cards!

Gaylynn said...

Hi Amy. I like the soft look of the watercolor heart. And the little notes with envelopes couldn't be any sweeter. Love this release. :)

pcm said...

such sweet cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards! Love that Petal card die along with those glassine envelopes... so fun! And your watercolor background in pink is a pretty setting for that awesome heart!

NatQuebec said...

What a great idea with the mini envelopes ! !

Brandi R said...

These are AWESOME! LOVE the whole design of the second set and the first....well, I adore watercolor and that background is just delish! ♥

Jen P said...

Great projects! Especially love the mini envelopes card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the watercoloring on the first card. Plain but so pretty.
the grouping of cards is a good idea. that die will be on my shopping list.

Sam B said...

Having just discovered Lil Inkers I think I'm in big trouble...my cart overfloweth! Love your projects!!!!

D.Ann C said...

Love the mini petal cards inside mini envelopes!!

Lucy E. said...

I love your artsy card-so simple,
yet so pretty! Those little petal cards
are completely adorable! I really want
that die and the stitched squares :-)

Janelle said...

Such sweet cards! Love your color choices.

Sue D said...

Very sweet cards!

mimi said...

Lovely cards!

Kristie Goulet said...

Lovely, Amy!

stamper101 said...

Beautiful cards!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty...love the little mini cards.

ruth m said...

Love all your creations-TFS!

Brithzi said...

Wonderful cards. The more I see of the Petal Card cards, the more I like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails