Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge


Hello!
I am super excited to share a card that will be featured on the new challenge blog dedicated to SEQUINS!!!  As part of the Pretty Pink Posh DT, I was asked to guest for the first challenge of Sparkle and Shine!  (side note: Pretty Pink Posh is a sponsor :) )

My card uses lots of 6mm Shamrock sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  I started with diecutting this large Four Leaf Clover from Frantic Stamper into a white trimmed panel.  My idea was to try out adhering all the sequins "behind" the clover cut out.  This took some patience but I love how it turned out!

Greetings

My clover panel was layered with foam adhesive onto a gold cardstock mat.  A simple "greetings" sentiment was diecut and added in a green cardstock (here it looks like it doesn't match....ughh).  The sentiment is from a fantastic die called Diagonal Card Sketcher Die from Frantic Stamper.

Greetings2

The challenge graphic is obviously green, clovers, or shamrocks.  Have fun with your sequins and play along!



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Amy!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely design Amy, pretty card!!

Lesley said...

Cool design!

Linda said...

Love it! THe sequins look fab stuck down in the background! Bright and bold yet still CAS.

DoofyJEss2 said...

This card is absolutely amazing!! Well worth the effort of adhering all those sequins down!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails