Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cutting Edge Challenge #7


It's time to share the next Cutting Edge Challenge!  We have another beautiful inspiration project, this one done by Jackie Rockwell.  I can’t wait for you all to play along, so let’s get to it, shall we?!



Okay, here’s the gig!  Let yourself be inspired by Jackie's card, and create a card that includes die cutting (all forms accepted).  There’s so much about this project to be inspired by, right?!  Here’s what I created:


8.9.14

I went for the stripes and the speech bubbles from Jackie's card.......the dies and stampes are all from Simon Says Stamp.

We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
  • The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
  • The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
  • The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!

The challenge closes on Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT, so what are you waiting for?!  You can find everything you need to play along HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you create!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Loving all those sweet little hearts Amy.

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE this!! What a great idea to use the hearts on the bubbles!! I LOVE the gray/silver stripes too!!

Happy Dance said...

Your card is a wonderful tribute to Jackie's! Love your take on hers. And you're a real inspiration too; I sure hope I can make my idea work, and play along this week. Bev

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card! That striped paper is so pretty and I love the hearts on the clouds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails