Thursday, July 31, 2014

In my thoughts.....


My weekend has started early!!  I am heading to Houston for a fun crafty weekend with friends!
So I have a quick card to share today using some Verve stamps and dies.

I used some basic supplies to put this together.  Simply die cut some banners using the Banner Bundle Die Set.  The sentiment is from the set called Always on my Mind.  To finish things off, a few star sequins and small die cut stars from the Starry Die.

7.31.14

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Fabulous card, Amy! Love your big banners and the red, white and blue combo looks beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Amy!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet! Love it! And enjoy your crafty weekend! :)

Happy Dance said...

Have a wonderful crafty time in Houston. And this is a very cool card. Love that sentiment! And I don't know why, but that fuzzy twine really adds something...I really like it here on your card. Love this. Bev

Related Posts with Thumbnails