Saturday, July 12, 2014

Celebrate


Happy Saturday!!!  This has been a week of being mom's taxi to and from camp, nurse mom to a sick little girl, and some fun things in there too.  Today we are planning a swim day and I can't wait!  Kids will both have friends so mom can RELAX.  I'm not sure I know what that is!!!  :)

I thought I'd play along with the current CASology Cue:  Glow.  Here is how I was inspired.......I stamped a row of candles from Happy Everything by Whimsy Stamps in pastel colors.  To keep with the softer look of this birthday card, I stamped the sentiment in Slate Ink.  Do you notice the stitched curved border?  This is a new die from Pretty Pink Posh called Stitched Borders 1 and it's awesome! 

7.12.14


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{Celebrate}
Stamps:  Happy Everything (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper:  White, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold (PTI)
Ink:  Slate (AMuse), Provincial Gray, Peach, Pool, Island, Chamomile (Fresh Ink), Mint (Avery Elle)
Dies:  Stitched Border 1 (Pretty Pink Posh)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive

5 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Any, the stitching is so sweet, and so are your colors! Lovely stamping and great take on the glow cue! So happy that you were inspired! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, May!!! Especially I love the colors you chased! Your stitched curved border added so much fun to your birthday card. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

Jen W. said...

Love the soft colours of the candles and that cool stitched border! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Joyce said...

Hey there old friend. This is one super fab card, and I am so glad you played along with us at CASology this week.

Judy1223 said...

Amy, those soft pastel candles are so pretty and I love the unexpected bows on each! I also love that stitched curved border, very cool dies! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails