Thursday, June 27, 2013

Brighten your days!

 
If you follow me on Instagram, I posted a picture of my bed last night.  It was a pup tent in my living room.  Payton, my daughter, has been sleeping in there for over a week and she's been asking for a "camp out".  Since I was off today, I told her we could do it.  Let's just say that this body isn't sleeping on the floor again without an air mattress!!!  I'm sooo sore.....first the right hip, then the left hip, then my back, etc etc etc.  :) 
 
So with my day off except for swimming lessons and loads of laundry, I whipped this up for the current CAS(E) this Sketch! using some Verve goodies and a new paper pad, Beautiful Life from Echo Park.  This paper collection is packed with COLOR!! 
 
****There is even a Verve SALE going on right now through June 30th!!!  There are stamps, dies, and ribbon!  Click HERE to see the sale!****
 
 
 
6.27.13  
 
I had a little fit with my sewing machine for this one.......and my stitches still aren't right but oh well!!!  Going to have to mess with my tension......but first gotta find the book.......
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!  Stay cool where you are!
 
 
{Brighten your days}Stamps:  Brighter Days (Verve)
Paper:  Encanted Evening, White, Harvest Gold (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  beautiful LIFE by Laura Passage (Echo Park)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Dies:  Loopy Blooms Die Set, Rounded Scallop Frame (A CUT above DIES by Verve)
Misc:  Janome Sew Mini, Enamel Dots (MME)
 

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Jen W. said...

Love the bold, cheery colours and the stitching actually looks kind of cool like that. :) Hope you have a comfortable sleep tonight!

donna mikasa said...

Your stitches look pretty good to me! Love this cheery card!

Happy Dance said...

Great card. Love the colors, and that little frame is amazing. Great sentiment, and love the little enamel dots. Your stitching looks fine to me. I won't even drag my ancient machine out! Have a great weekend. Bev

Basement Stamper said...

Love the colors in this paper and adorable card! Camping out on the floor....yeah, I think I'll pass or I might not ever make it off the floor :-)

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, this is so pretty! Your colors are amazing and the flowers, too cute!

Renee said...

The boys make Patrick "camp out" all the time...
right in the middle of the floor!
No way am I doing it...
I learned my lesson about camping when he put me a tree root...
and I know a hard floor is no better...
1st and last time!
Fabulous card...
love the bright, cheerful colors and papers!
Just makes you happy! :)

lostinpaper said...

Such a fun colour combo and a great card!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Monika Reeck said...

love the bright and sunny color of your card and nice stiches touch too...lovely flowers and nice yellow dots...Awesome card..Love this..

I am joining also the challenge on CASE THIS SKETCH and my card is number 44 if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if you could leave me some love..many thanks before and hugs...Monika :)

Chrissy Larson said...

Love these colors and that stitching is divine! So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails