Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

 
 
Happy Mother's Day!!! 
 
I'm here with a simple stamped card that could be for any friend, mom, sister on your list.
Keeping it short and sweet today as I'll be sharing this day with my family!
I've used the Tuxedo Black twine by Bella Creationz to "ground" my poppies, black enamel dots for the centers, and a fun stitched scallop border die.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts.
 
 
thinking of you

 
Tuxedo Black Baker's Twine by Bella Creationz


 
 I'm sharing this card over at CAS-ual Fridays challenge:  Top 10 Tic Tac Toe!
My tic tac toe is black/white, text, and punches/dies. (and I had to throw a little color in there too!)
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.......Thanks for sharing this Mother's Day with me!

15 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Mother's Day Amy! I hope you have a fabulous day! xoxo

Glenda J said...

Happy Mother's day! Love this card - great colours and CAS design.

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day! Beautiful card.

Marisa said...

I need this set!! Love poppies! Gorgeous card!! Happy Mother's Day to you :)

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous Amy! I love that the centers of your poppies are the dots!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous card Amy! I love the enamel dots!

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Amy! Happy Mother's Day!

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, Happy Mother's Day! What a stunner of a card. So clean and crisp looking. I love your scalloped border too, so pretty!

Kelly Griglione said...

So loving those black enamel dots as centers for your poppies! Super classy, Amy!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful Amy! I hope you had an amazing Mother's Day!

DebC said...

Beautiful Amy! The colors on the flowers just pop! Love it
Deb C
Bugjuiced

Deb said...

Amy, this is so striking and beautiful!!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Positively beautiful!!

Virginia L. said...

So beautiful! I love the contrast of the red, white and black! Well done, Amy! Congrats on the shout out over CAS-ual Fridays!

Darnell said...

Such a fantastic card, Amy! Congratulations on winning a Contender honor from CFC!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails